Friday, March 29, 2019

SOL #29 The Friday Commute

It's Friday.  No meat.
We had pizza and Italian already this week. 
I could go for a Friday Fish Fry.
I could pick something up
Costco
Supermarket?
Maybe just go out. 
Who would have Fish and chips?
Ooo Flanigans.
That might be too long a wait with the kids.
Red Lobster!!!
Sean loves shrimp on a skewer."Hey, meet us at Red Lobster. Because I don't want Italian again."
Ring
Yes!!!
"Hey meet me at that other place.  My brother wants to take the boys to the movies.  I don't care what they eat.  So what they ate pizza twice already this week."
Yippee!! 




4 comments:

  1. You captured the 'Friday spirit' so perfectly...there's something special about the mix of excitement and apathy that comes with an upcoming weekend, right!!? Bring on the pizza! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, pizza or fish fry? Whatever! So happy it's Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it all worked out. Fun to hear your internal thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kid would argue to eating pizza twice?!

    ReplyDelete